Best made a month in advance and stored in the freezer until required.
- Preparation should begin a few days in advance. Pour rum over mixed fruit and cherries, cover, and store in refridgerator for at least 2-3 days.
- Use a blender or food processor to crumb arrowroot biscuits.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients - biscuit crumbs, cocoa powder, milk powder, and coconut.
- Make a well in the centre of dry mix and pour in condensed milk and fruit. Stir well with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. Mixture will be reasonably difficult to stir.
- Use a teaspoon to measure mix, form into balls and then roll gently in additional coconut to coat.
- Place coconut coated balls on plate and then freeze until needed.