These sausage rolls would be suitable from 10mths as a finger food. Or larger rolls can be made to suit adult tastes.
Unfortunately, they didn't last long enough for me to photograph.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix thoroughly with clean hands
- Halve pastry sheets and fill with meat mix before rolling into sausage roll
- Place large sausage rolls onto baking paper lined tray and brush with eggwash
- Bake in preheated 180 degree oven for 30-40minutes or until golden brown
- Makes 5-6 large sausage rolls. Slice into single portions when cooked and serve with side salad. Smaller rolls can also be made if preferred.