Suitable for 7-9mths+ (using fresh salmon for its lower salt content)
- Heat oil in large round frying pan. Saute onion, add rosemarym then remove from heat.
- Layer half the roast pumpkin slices into the pan. Top with half the cannelini beans, all the salmon, and half the mozzarella
- Pour in some egg mix.
- Top with remaining pumpkin as a layer. Sprinkle over remaining cannelini beans.
- Pour in remaining egg mix.
- Top with remaining mozzarella
- Place fry pan in oven and bake frittata at 180 degrees for 40-60min or until golden and just set in the middle.