For a lower fat version, substitute 250g of the muscarpone for 250g of light ricotta. You won't even notice the difference.
- Cover the fresh cherries in marsala and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Add coffee to the cherries and marsala. Carefully spoon out cherries, leaving liquid in the bowl..
- Dip each savoiardi biscuit into the coffee marsala mix before placing in the tiramisu dish. Line the base with half the savoiardi biscuits.
- Add a couple more spoonfuls of the coffee marsala.
- Spoon over half the cherries.
- In a large bowl, fold whippped cream into muscarpone.
- Spread half the muscarpone mix over the first layer of cherries.
- Sprinkle drinking chocolate over and repeat layers one more time.