- Beat eggs with sugar until creamy.
- Add pureed apples and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour, alternating with milk. Beat gently until smooth.
- Mix in melted margarine.
- Pour into paper cupcake cups.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Cupcakes are always a special treat for little kids. These ones are just as special but contain two whole apples for extra fibre and nutrition. Top with gorgeous butter icing for parties, or serve as they are for morning tea. They also freeze well.
2 whole apples, pureed with skin
90g canola margarine, melted
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup SR flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs, lightly beaten