Use fresh herbs for flavour instead of salt to make these tender lamb lanks a perfect iron-rich meal for babies and toddlers to enjoy.
- Heat olive oil in a pressure cooker, add lamb shanks, turning to seal on all sides. (You could also do this in a large saucepan and then transfer the shanks with the other ingredients to bake covered in the oven for 2-3 hours)
- Add red wine, allowing to steam and cook off alcohol
- Add remaining ingredients. Secure lid on pressure cooker. Cook for about 40-60 minutes, checking as required. Shanks are ready when meat falls of the bone.
- Bring milk and chicken stock to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add polenta, stirring constantly until it thickens to desired consistancy.
- Remove from heat and whisk through margarine
- Serve immediately