To make these into a nutritious treat for toddlers, I have added extra fresh and dried fruit to this recipe. Wholemeal flour is also used, and canola oil for its omega-3 content.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a large muffin tin with paper cases.
- Put pumpkin, fruit, lemon juice, honey, eggs, canola, and yoghurt into a large bowl. Beat until well combined.
- Combine dry ingredients and spice in a second bowl.
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
- Bake for about 30min or until tops start to colour.